HM-102 disposable mask is a better replacement for n95 which is higher at cost plus there is a shortage of n95 due to global demand. Hm-102 can be used by general public for protection against virus as cheaper and immideate replacement of n95.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) does not recommends public to wear a surgical mask because a surgical mask is a loose-fitting, disposable device that creates a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment. Surgical masks are regulated under 21 CFR 878.4040. Surgical masks are not to be shared and may be labeled as surgical, isolation, dental, or medical procedure masks. They may come with or without a face shield. These are often referred to as face masks, although not all face masks are regulated as surgical masks.
So in all scenarios hm102 is reliable and cheaper source of protection.
• Fiberglass Free, Odorless
• Compact Deisgn Easily Worn With Glasses And Goggles
• Low Breathing Resistance & Non-Irritating To The Skin
• Soft Flexible Nosepiece Permits Individual Facial Adjustment
• BFE (Bacteria Filtration Efficiency) Up To 99.9% At 3.6 Um Particle Size
• Suitable For Workshop, Pollen, Sweeping, Gardening, Farm Work, Cleaning And Protection Etc